|Aims of the application are the implementation of Integrated Work Flow & Document Management System (iWDMS) for eight (8) departments of Government of Bihar. Application is designed to be implemented on a centralized architecture. Various buildings have been connected on Optical Fibre Cables under SecLAN. This infrastructure of SecLAN would be used to run this application. ...
|Objectives of the application are:
- Ensure effective, efficient & transparent administration
- Create an automated Office Management System
- Enhance productivity
- Enable prioritization of work
- Use IT as an enabler to help in daily work
- Design an efficient workplace
- Enable policy based processing
- Provide a mechanism for information and experience sharing
- Generating effective MIS to aid the senior management
- Helping in effective collaboration between various personnel The application has been developed by m/s TCS ltd based on the Customization Requirement Specification (CRS).